cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S9

Journeyman

Galaxy S9

I have a new S9 (this is the 3rd one since Nov 1) - in the text messaging settings, when I click on chat settings, I get a pop up that says I have to register for new features and I will receive a code in text message so I can verify my phone number.  When I click start on that pop up, I never receive a text message, instead I eventually receive an error message that says "registration failed."  I have spoken with both Sprint and Samsung - both have remote controlled the phone, and still no solution.  The last Sprint CSR suggested I come here to get help.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Galaxy S9

Hi Liz! That's something I think I can help with.  What phone did you have previous to the Galaxy S9?

Also, what software version are you running on that phone? You can find this by going to Setting> About Phone> Software Version

I had an S7

Journeyman

software version:  G960USQU3BRK1

That's the latest version.  I'd like to take a look into the account, since you've been through a couple of the handsets already. Could you please send me a Private Message?

This site is new to me, can you please tell me how to send you a private message?

No worries.  Just click on my profile, then on that next page, you should see a yellow envelope that'll let you message me directly.

I sent you a message, did you receive it?

Journeyman

I did, but couldn't reply so I sent you a new msg with the information you requested.  Your second message won't open.

Got it!

OK

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat