cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Watch LTE service issue

Does anybody at sprint know the month the volte will work with the galaxy watch, so I can feel like the others with galaxy watch on other carriers that can use the watch as a standalone 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@josephwi2 VoLTE is coming soon, right now it's in the test phase! 

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

Are customers allowed to be involved in testing. I'd volunteer.
Journeyman

The early adopters of the watch that were sold on a technology that doesn't exist should be compensated for the months of paying for standalone service. It's only right....

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Not right now but we can let you know if that changes in the future.

I'm here to find all of the solutions and ease your frustrations.

GrandMaster

VoLTE is already in the soft launch phase in different markets..as for which devices are getting the updates to allow VoLTE the agents in here do not know..they wont until info is shot to Sprint from the OEM on which device is about to receive the update and usually that info is sent the day of the updates release or if they are lucky the day prior to its release.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I agree! I was told my first 3 months of service was free  I thought this was great. Then I found out why! Well, thanks for letting me buy a device that has no service and not charging me! Wow!   I still think we should get a discount for them not being honest  I would've  waited till there was service. The point was to be able to leave my phone at home. I love the watch, but what's the point? I still have to carry a phone!  Lmao Smiley Frustrated

Journeyman

Lucky. I've been paying for a service I cant even use since launch day. 

Journeyman

You and others, they should be letting know a month at least when we will be able to use the watch as a standalone
Highlighted
Journeyman

One can only hope lol

Journeyman

@MonsterKen wrote:

Hello, I just recieved my galaxy watch lte today and set up my mobile account to the watch, I also have a separate number for my watch. The watch shows a LTE signal but I'm afraid it's not set up properly as it asks if I want to connect to bluetooth when I try to place a call with the watch. If I say no bluetooth it returns back to the previous screen. So my issue is that I can't  place calls from my LTE watch  or use lte features?

I can make and send calls while my cell phone is close by, but not any other way. When will this be Fixed???

Journeyman

That's everybodys problem that bought the LTE version of this watch including my self
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat