cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Having the same issues, roaming or no service where I used to have full LTE, webpages not loading even when it says I have LTE, and MMS not sending or having to hit resend 5 or 6 times before it goes. Happening in a large geographical area so I dont think its a tower type issue

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I need you to update the data profile and reset the network settings and let me know if anything changes. Do you need the steps? 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I disabled band 25 and 41 and the phone has been working fine for a few days now. I have done those steps before and it didn't work. Any idea on a more permanent fix?

Unfortunately, not at this time. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Is there an ETA for this fix or should I just return my phone ?

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA at this time. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Received the phone on the 8th and had these same problems. Getting towards the end of my 14 days to return, I decided to give it one more try after pressing someone from Sprint to tell me whose issue it was and that an issue even existed. Phone has been working well so far and I decided not to update my software yet. The best thing about doing this is that my 14 days was reset.

Journeyman

I am confused .Sprint is telling us Samsung is working on a fix yet Samsung is telling us to come to Sprint.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Galaxy-S10-not-connecting-to-sprint-lte/m-p/494154#M4...

Why do I have a feeling that nothing is being done?

Journeyman

Because they aren't. They want to keep it on the hush so they can get the orders in. Just get another phone and don't update it and see how it works. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I went ahead and tweeted about this. I think it's time to get some youtubers involved and make this known given how sprint is refusing to provide any sort of real update on this issue.  I suggest everyone else to do the same. People should be made aware of the fact that purchasing the galaxy s10 + with sprint will result in having a a phone that can't even be used to text.

Samsung and Sprint are working to find a fix for this. 

Journeyman

Oh ok so now the reply has changed to Sprint and Samsung are working on the issue. How about an official statement from Samsung and Sprint letting people know you are aware of the issue and that you are working on it. Or do you feel that keeping this hidden is the appropriate approach? Is Sprint ok with letting people purchase a phone that is useless at this time?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat