Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

I hate to say it , but the post referenced in that article stating that network ops is investigating it is not Sprint officially acknowledging the issue. It is someone on reddit stating they are. I am glad the voice keeps spreading while knows Sprint one day might truly officially acknowledge the issue. 

Journeyman

Screenshot_20190319-080750_Twitter.jpg

GrandMaster

they dont adjust the network to each new phone that comes out..the phone is adjusted to the network from the OEM..which is where the problem is currently coming in for yall.

why would they try to make huge repairs to an entire road if one specific type of tire has issues on it while the rest do not? ...they dont...its the tire not the road that needs figured out

the simple fact that the "wife and kids cruise along on their iphones and LG's" should be evidence enough that its not the network that is the issue

@TinFW wrote:

LTE only working on Band 26 in NE indiana. I have isolated ea h of the 3 bands and can verify that 25 and 41 do not work and only 26 does. This is ridiculous as I am paying full price for service and phone that only works when it feels like it and only works on 1 band.  This is not difficult guys. Fix the network. My wife and kids cruise along on their iPhones and LGs.  Get to work....and broadcast what your doing about it. Are the people reading these threads even making it known to the people that matter and can make things happen?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That's fine.  Looks like we are back to blaming Samsung again. From a consumer standpoint I dont care who fixes it. The point is it needs fixed and Sprint has the leverage to pressure Samsung. If I buy a brand new car and the tires are bad on day one, I dont call Goodyear and complain.  I take it to the dealership.  Same thing.

GrandMaster

not really..in this case they cant exactly change the tires now can they? all they can do is contact the OEM (or Goodyear) and help them figure out why their tire is doing what it is doing and then wait for them to kick out a fix for said tires so they can confirm said tire fix worked then kick it out to all the messed up tire owners.

heck at this point it could even be a problem with the whole new esim deal and how the phone is trying to use it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Well, yes...they could change the tires but this is getting ridiculous and is not what I am here for. I think what everybody is looking for are clear answers along with a timeline for a fix to be pushed out. I've also reached out to Samsung, which says it's a Sprint thing. Everybody is an expert but nobody is a problem solver. 

Journeyman

Do you know if sprint is going to fix this soon? I keep getting different answers. Its been almost 5 days where I cant access LTE or 3G in my house or at work like before I just got the s10 plus and it worked fine the first 2 days now i go in to roaming then to no network and once in a while it will only go to emergency calls only. I cant browse the web or send media messages nothing!!!. But in some areas in the city i do get good service with no issue 

Journeyman

Hopefully they fix it soon! But I just switched back to my old phone til they do. 

Journeyman

@JMV1719 wrote:

Hopefully they fix it soon! But I just switched back to my old phone til they do. 

Isn't an option for me as I traded my phone in.

I guess I could try to dust off an ancient Note 3.

Last 24 hours have been better.

Anyone having trouble with dropping calls on these things?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I know these issues are beyond frustrating but they should be fixed very soon.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

No it won't

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat