cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

@Megntron_Sprint wrote:

I know these issues are beyond frustrating but they should be fixed very soon.

I know you can't share Sprint internal information, but are there *any* updates that can be shared with the general public?  "Very soon" might be outside of the return windows for many of us who are trialing your service and/or a Galaxy S10.

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Very soon" like close of business today? or "Very soon" like by the end of the month? 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Unfortunately we don't have any time frames to address at this point. We know it's being actively reviewed and worked on but don't have any hard facts to share at this time. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have any time frames to address at this point. We know it's being actively reviewed and worked on but don't have any hard facts to share at this time. 

I don't mean to be pedantic, but this is would seem to contradict your colleague's claim that there's a resolution coming "very soon." 

Some transparency on the part of both Sprint and Samsung would be much appreciated at this point.

Journeyman

I just left the sprint store and they are aware of the issue. The tech guy disable something and it works now. But im heading back to work. Is one of the places where i was having issues well see if what the tech guy did works

Journeyman

After the 14 days is up to return phones. Every time you exchange it, it resets folks
Journeyman

But you do have timeframes you need to address.

Journeyman

Thanks for this and not telling us what he did. 👎👎👎
GrandMaster

start hitting the "quote" button so people in here know who you are responding to.

this one was a bit easy to figure out..the others not so much.

@T1241am wrote:
Thanks for this and not telling us what he did. 👎👎👎

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

The tech guy disabled band 25 on my phone and that made my phone get network once again he said once Samsung releases the patch to fix the issue, i just need to call or come in person to enbale the band 25 again

Journeyman

@dewbertdc wrote:

@Megntron_Sprint wrote:

I know these issues are beyond frustrating but they should be fixed very soon.

I know you can't share Sprint internal information, but are there *any* updates that can be shared with the general public?  "Very soon" might be outside of the return windows for many of us who are trialing your service and/or a Galaxy S10.

IMHO they should suspend the return clocks on these phones while WE are being patient while THEY are sorting out THEIR problems...

Journeyman

I don't know about you guys, but it's **bleep** close to that return window.  I'd advise you just get from out of this terrible investment. Wasn't even remotely fun while it lasted. #DeathToSamsungS10

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat