Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Lol I switched
Journeyman

Did anyone find a temporary fix? I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here. Constant network drops, works for maybe 5 minutes per hour, if that. Sometimes it'll say LTE w/ full bars, other times it won't even show a network connection at all. I've done so many resets / PRL updates / profile updates / etc. Such an aggravating experience. Tried the ##72876# - it reset my activation but didn't solve the issue. I'm also having issues with my voicemail - I set it up last week but I can no longer access it and people can't leave me messages without getting an error that the call cannot be completed.

Journeyman

Returned faulty phone replaced with new one, problem fixed. I'm responding from the phone now. It didn't work at home or at work for 6 days until I got it replaced. 

Journeyman

i hear rumblings that a maintenance release may be pushed out on the 27th. 

Journeyman

Same. Went directly to Samsung. Only small issue has been after the update downloaded, which I tried not to install but it kept popping up, phone will no longer connect to the WiFi network at work. Luckily, LTE has been strong and I'm unlimited. 

Journeyman

Say the update doesn't work. You guys would keep the same phone instead of return it? Update strategically after that 14-day window. 

Journeyman

My 14 day return period was a couple days ago. Spoke with sprint, took to 2 different sprint stores demanding to let me turn in my device and they refused. Complained on Twitter and sprint "tech rep" called me today but was oblivious to the situation. Sent me a ticket number 3 hours later.. don't know what that does for me. 

Journeyman

Since my LTE is working and I'm unlimited, I'm probably going to just keep it. However, I am lucky to have a Samsung store nearby and I will be headed there if this acts up again. If that weren't the case and I didn't have unlimited, honestly, I'd be looking at Verizon.
Journeyman

You "think" your LTE is working.
Journeyman

It's definitely working, on this new phone. I've haven't had any web timeouts or lag with texting, and no dropped calls. 🤞
Community Manager

Folks, I am locking all but one S10/10+ LTE issue thread (that thread is here: S10/10+ Perma Roaming), in order to consolidate discussion.  

We know this issue is frustrating.  We understand that you may need to vent a little about it.  We remind you that the employees on these boards don't have control over this issue and would ask that you follow our number one rule: BE NICE, and treat them (and everybody else on the boards) respectfully. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Community Manager

********************************************************************************

4/12/2019 UPDATE: As always, Sprint and Samsung continue to closely monitor concerns about intermittent or total loss of voice or data with the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e handsets.  There will be a software release available on Tuesday, April 16th that will prevent the device from experienceing intermittent voice or data.  Please update as soon as this release becomes available.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat