cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Journeyman

Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Galaxy S10 plus won't stay connected to LTE. Text messages are also super slow to send. Are there any known fixes to these issues?

131 REPLIES 131
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Galaxy s10 plus wont stay connected to LTE

Howdy Tcasbon. Congrats on the new phone. At this time, I'm not seeing any known issues with this phone. I would like to reset the phone. This isn't a hard reset or a factory rest, so no data should be lost. 

Please dial ##72786#. Let the phone reboot, and let me know if that resolves the issues you're having. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I was advised to do that already by sprint tech support. It did not resolve the issue.  We were able to get the phone connected to 3g which is super slow.  We were not able to establish a successful LTE connection.

Can you go into the settings of the device, and reset the network profile for me?

Journeyman

Are you referring to network mode?

@Katey88_Sprint wrote:

Can you go into the settings of the device, and reset the network profile for me?

You will find this under system updates in settings. It will say something about network profile or reset network. 

Journeyman

The issue is still not resolved....intermittent data connection since I got this phone. Please advise.
Journeyman

My fiancee also has the Samsung Galaxy S10+ and she cant stay connected to the network ever. Sometimes it will work okay but it often wont send text messages and completely disconnects from the network. It sends her an error message that I have a screenshot of. 

Are you up to date with the latest software version?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Yes
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue with my S10+, were you able to figure out a fix, or did we just get bad phones?

It's a glitch with the new phones that is a known issue and is in the process of being fixed by the manufacturer. As soon as we have a fix we will let you know.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat