cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s10

Journeyman

Galaxy s10

Ive had nothing but problems with my new s10. It has the current updates. Data barely works. I cant load any apps. Its roaming in places my old Galaxy 7 never did. And sometimes there is a notification that only "emergency calls" are available. Forget trying to send a mms or a pic message! 

10 REPLIES 10
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Galaxy s10

There have been some reported issues with the new s10 and connectivity issues. How long have you had your phone for?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

I've had nothing but problems ever since I switched to Sprint. I purchased the Galaxy s10+ 2 months ago. I seem to never have 4g service (like EVER), connectivity issues, calls not going through or being received at times, text messages very slow and sometimes have to keep being sent before they actually go through, volume is very low; despite being turned all the way up, phone continually goes in and out where I can't hear who I'm speaking to and they can't hear me.  My phone continually roams in my home even though Sprint sent me an un-magic box.  And yes, my updates are current, yes I have updated the prn and the profile and all of the other things I've been told to do that don't actually work.  I am at my wits end... 

There have been some known quirks with the S10. I would recommend exchanging your phone for a new one, as frustrating as that is. 

Journeyman

Thanks, I am waiting on a replacement. I'm praying that it fixes the problem.

It should! I hope you get it soon.

Journeyman

Now that I've had my replacement phone for some weeks, I'm still noticing the same issues as before. I no longer roam in my home but calls continue to drop and I can't carry out a full conversation without not being able to hear or be heard. There has to be a better way. Is there anything else that has not been done to fully remedy this situation? Please help
Highlighted

Hey RKindall7! Sorry to hear you're still having issues with that S10 at your house.  Are you having issues with it elsewhere?

Yes, the issue is happening everywhere. I have the magic box at home so my calls don't drop but ppl still have trouble hearing me and I can't hear them. This happens off and on everywhere I go. This can't be life. Never had this problem before with any other carrier.

I certainly sounds like it's an issue with the device. Are any other Sprint customers in the household having issues or is it just you? How many weeks have you had the replacement? Have you brought it into one of our service and repair locations for assistance?

There is 1 other Sprint user in the home. That phone does not have any issues at all. I've had this replacement for under a month. I have downloaded every update as well as updated the prn and profile. What must I do to get reliable service, other than drop Sprint and go back with another carrier?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat