cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible customer service

Journeyman

Horrible customer service

I have been a Sprint customer since 2004 and I have never been so appalled by the level of service I received, or lack thereof. I have been struggling to get my wife's s10 plus's LTE service fixed as have many customers. However my problem lies in the complete misinformation I have been given by customer service representatives and how I was completely ignored for nearly an hour and a half at a Sprint store I was assured could help me only to find out they couldn't do anything for me because I purchased the device from a third party store. 

Before spending the last of my gas to drive to this store I was guaranteed would help me, I asked, twice to the phone representative if they would be able to help me because I didn't purchase from in store, and it was a long drive for me.

Once in the store I wasn't greeted by anyone, and had to find out from a customer to sign in. I was finally called up and given an excuse I didn't understand by the rep and told to wait some more and after an hour of waiting and being skipped by 3 more customers, he looked me in the eyes and left for the day. When I finally said something and was seen they told me they can't do anything.

I had to find out from the store I bought it from that because I already swapped out a defective device once I can't swap it out again and I have to go through the manufacturer.

So this is the business model you follow and the way you treat very long term customers? I swapped out a defective device for a defective device and even though Sprint proudly announced all defective s10 models will be replaced, only certain customers will be satisfied? 

At this point I am again paying for full service and receiving it only half of the time, being swept under the rug by your representatives and I am through paying to be treated like I don't matter, unless this is made right once my current obligation is over I assure you I am through with this company.  Given my recent experience I wouldn't be surprised if my concerns are ignored once again.
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Horrible customer service

You should not have been treated that way. We can look into this. 

On the current S10, have you downloaded and install the most recent Samsung update? This was suppose to help fix the issue we are seeing with the S10s. 

GrandMaster

also what day did you go into the repair store?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yesterday, Mon April 22, 2019 at around 533 pm PST
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I recommend contacting Samsung for a replacement phone. The chat on their website is great!

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat