cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you transfer app data to a new phone

Go to solution
Journeyman

How do you transfer app data to a new phone

We have recently upgraded from the Samsung Galaxy 5 to the Galaxy 9+. I’m trying to find a simple way to transfer app data (e.g. Candy Crush, Jewels Saga, Jewels or Gems) for the S5 to the S9+. Apps like Helium, Cloneit, Shareit, etc have not worked. This is more than installing the new app, but allowing the level

2000+ Candy Crush for my wife to be transferred to her new phone. We cannot be the first to have this issue, and it should not be hat hard,  it’s this is turning into.m quite the science project. I’d prefer not having to root our brand new phone if possible. 

Thanks

OV Joe

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: How do you transfer app data to a new phone

I feel ya! You do NOT want to loose that high level!!! I just upgraded last month. I was like, wait...I have money invested in this app! I used Smart Switch. You can download it on the new phone from the play store. Once you are connected to WiFi, it will transfer everything. Now the only catch is.......depending on the app, you will have to play a level or two until you get the settings option to pop up. Then you log into your previous game. Also, make sure you have everything backed up through the old phone and how to get to your account on the app.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
GrandMaster

add on

most games now you can sign into them or create a profile. one you log in they actually keep your info, levels etc.

check each games settings for a log in

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices.

Journeyman

To solve all kinds of problems that obstruct the transfer of apps between Samsung Galaxy 5 and Galaxy 9+, you can have a try with the MobiKin Transfer for Mobile with its Mac version, which has been recently launched by MobiKin studio. It is a simple and powerful phone to phone data transfer solution for users to move data, such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps and more from Samsung Galaxy 5 to Galaxy 9+. 100% safe and complete data transfer can be provided by the Transfer for Mobile. Users can also use it to backup your phone data to computer, and restore the backup record to your phone as you like.

Journeyman

Coolmuster Android Assistant is just such a transferring tool for Android users to copy Samsung Galaxy 5 apps to computer and sync to Samsung Galaxy 9+ by clicking on one button. Meanwhile, you can even install, uninstall and manage Samsung apps on computer directly.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat