cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot Activate my Galaxy Note 4

Journeyman

I cannot Activate my Galaxy Note 4

A phone on my account broke, so I went to activate an older phone on my account, already had a sim card in it.  Was able to select it online, and associate it to the line that has the broken phone.  Cannot make calls, no data, says cannot activate.  Tried updated PRL and Profile and rebooting multiple times.  Still nothing.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I cannot Activate my Galaxy Note 4

Have you tried putting the SIM from the recently broken phone into the old phone and resetting?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

No I haven't.  I have had issues with using sims in different phones in the past, and since this already had a sim I did it that way.  

If I switch it now, would I re-activate the broken phone (Galaxy S4) with it's sim, or somehow change the combination of the NOTE4 with the old sim?  The website seems limited and I can almost guarantee I would get an error if I tried changing the IMEI/Sim combination as I always do.

I can change the SIM on your account for you. Send me a PM. I need:

your name

phone number

account PIN

IMEI of the phone you want to activate

the newer SIM

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

OK will PM

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat