Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution

Re: Invalid sim card error

Yes, thank you  @Fireguy_6364. I will need those questions answered as well. ☺️

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
GrandMaster

whoops. would seem i took a tad bit to long to post all of that before you popped in lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Hi. The account is not active. Trying to use phone on att now. And i dont know whether it was hooked to wifi when the request was made. Dont know when unlock command was given. Sprint just says it was already unlocked and that they've done all they can.

GrandMaster

do you still have the original Sprint sim card?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

When we send the signal, it changed to unlocked in our system, even if the phone doesn't receive it. To clarify, you were once a Sprint customer and this is the phone you were using on the account? I can resubmit the ticket. The phone needs to have the Sprint SIM in it, the phone needs to be powered on and plugged in if needed, and connected to WiFi. Once the phone set up, send me a private message with your name, phone number, and the phone's IMEI.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Hi. Yes - was once a sprint customer. Just switched a couple weeks ago. My phone is connected to wifi now tge sprint sim is in and i am ready to receive another unlock signal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi. Looks like my phone may not have been hooked up to wifi when sprint sent the unlock code, whenever that was sent. Could you send it again? 

GrandMaster

did you send the requested info to the agent in a private message?

Journeyman

Hi! Yes i did. I think were getting close. Hope so.
GrandMaster

excellent. just keep in mind it can take a bit to receive this code. worst case i think is around 48 hours.

Journeyman

Wow. Okay. Lets hope the phone is hooked up to wifi when it comes. Geez. That's a big window.
GrandMaster

just keep it turned on, plugged in so it doesnt turn itself off. make sure your wifi settings are set to anything that will keep it on and going and possibly turn off power saver mode just in case it affects wifi at all.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat