cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Invalid sim card error

Still waiting for help on my Invalid Sim and my phone still being locked to the Sprint network. Would be great to get this rolling as I have been waiting a few days for help. Cheers 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@mingaling, I'm going to send you a private message to continue.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sure let's do it!!

@mingaling, I've already sent the PM. Please look in the upper right hand corner of your page to retrieve the message. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I ah e sent my info and responded to every message you have sent...

@mingaling, I sent a response from the PMs you had sent earlier. Hopefully that one comes through.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I did receive a new message and have also responded to that. It has been 9 minutes so I do not know if you have received it? Not trying to be impatient just don't want to miss my window with you.

I got it. I'm doing some research on the eligibility.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Soooo I get you are not 24/7 but ya just left me hanging lol.  The phone will be on, Sprint Sim card in, also on wifi from now until as long as it takes to get this done.  Send the unlock anytime unless you need someone to do something to the phone on this end.

Such a stupid system it makes it real hard for me to consider Sprint as a viable option in the future.  Just terrible...

Thanks for your time

Journeyman

I tried to switch phone from iPhone XR to SAMSUNG S7. S7 is UICC locked to Sprint, I got the message saying that the activation is complete. However, it shows invalid sim card to me. And with "power off your device, insert the service provider uicc that came with the device, then power on the device." I tried to reboot the phone several times. But it doesn't work. Still no signal and invalid sim card.

Journeyman

Hi, 

I bought an iPhone 7 Plus few months ago. I brought the phone to my home country. When I put on sim card in the phone, prompt me with "Invalid Sim Card" . I run the gsx and found that its locked under Sprint activation policy. Can you assist why i can't use my domestic sim in that iPhone?

Thanks

Hey Luke! Can you send us a Private Message with the following info?

Phone # you're attempting to activate that Xr on.

Account PIN/Security Question Answer

IMEI of that Xr

UICCID for the SIM card in that Xr.

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat