cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Invalid sim card error

Howdy deshwasi. I'll be more than happy to assist in getting this phone unlocked. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I am having the same issue... Please help me
Journeyman

Hi sir i need help i have same issue
Thank you

I received your private message also. Please review my response for the needed information about the phone.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Hello I'm having the same issue, just received a new unlocked phone and phone keeps saying invalid sim.  The is the same model and the sim was working in my previous phone before it suddenly became a paperweight.  Please help!!

Good Morning bstrickland5! I just have a couple of questions to better assist you:

• What type of phone did you receive?
  • And where did you receive it from?
  • Who are you trying to activate it with?
Journeyman

I have a sprint galaxy s7 edge and I am trying to put my SIM card in it from my iPhone XR but it keeps giving me the invalid SIM card notification. But i was told that it would work 

Yes, you will have to get the correct SIM card for that Galaxy S7

Journeyman

So I can’t use the same SIM card for both 

Journeyman

Like I mean if I wanted to take my SIM card out of the iPhone and put it in the s7 for awhile and  switch back I can’t do it with just one sim 

Howdy bstrickland5. The sim cards are designed specifically for the phones they are used in. If you wanted to go from a Galaxy s7 to the s8 then you might be able to switch the card between the phones. iPhones are a smidge different. most of the time they can't be switched between iphone, and I've never seen a sim card from an iPhone work in a Samsung device. 

A new sim card can be picked up at one of our repair stores, can be ordered online, or through our telesales department. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat