cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Invalid sim card error

@Jdballz, we can definitely check on the IMEI for you. We'll address your options once we know the reading. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Are you using an iPhone?

@markalevos wrote:

I'm having this exact same issue. I bought a sprint phone from a 3rd party, they called and customer service unlocked the phone. 

I stuck my sim card in the phone and it said invalid sim (its a mint mobile sim, which is a carrier that uses tmobile). Then I tried an ATT sim from another phone that is working on ATT and I got the same invalid sim message. 

I called sprint and they confirmed that it was unlocked. 

What needs to be done to get this working? 

Journeyman

I am also having the same problem with my Galaxy S7.  Sprint says the phone is already unlocked.  Please help.

Journeyman

I have Samsung s7 edge Sprint, invalid SIM

Wizard

Hey there @ke5bgvScott, @mrbscott191, and @Arben0. Are you all trying to use the phone on another network and it's saying it's locked to Sprint? If so, send me a PM with the IMEI and I'll check into this for you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Hello !! Could you help me please ?

I have the same issue, but with a Galaxy Note 8. I've paid the remaining bill. I have already call 3 times to Sprint and they have told me three times that the phone is unlocked. I have reset to factory and when i put the T-Mobile sim it says that the sim card is invalid.

Please help me !!

Wizard

I can check on that for you @GEHR. I'll send you a PM, but here's info about unlocking as well. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Journeyman

Tried to send to PM but the system doesn't allow me. How can i send you the info ??

Thanks

Wizard

I have sent you a PM, you'll just reply. I will send it again.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Journeyman

Hello !

Thanks

Wizard

I have reported your personal info to have it removed for safety. You will have a notification in the upper right hand corner that is our PM.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Journeyman

Invalid SIM card for me too. S7 Edge. Got confirmation via email that its unlocked. Unlocked in my phone under UICC. Called Sprint was told to go to a Sprint store, did so and was told there they can't do anything more to unlock it. Called Sprint again and am going around in circles.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat