cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Invalid sim card error

I have a Samsung S7 Edge that I have been told is unlocked by sprint but the UICC Unlock status says: "Your device is locked to Sprint SIMs only" Can I get some help

Journeyman

I am having sprint unlocking issues. It was confirmed last month that its unlocked but don't know what they did. Spent entire afternoon and evening on phone and chat and diff people give diff response as if they have no clue what to do. Need an angel to help me plsssss!
Journeyman

The device is Moto Z2 Force.
Journeyman

Hello! 

I'm having the same problem. My  Galaxy S5 has been unlocked,  but it still tells me that the Sim card is invalid. Please help! 

Journeyman

My galaxy j327p can't unlock on uicc.

It always tell me "Error 407".

When I tape ##72786# to reset it, In trying again, it tell me "Error(-1)".

I need help pleasecome the 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey Robenson, please send us a PM. We can look into getting this done for you. 

Howdy JCalynn89. I'll be more than happy to check into this for you. I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I have a Samsung S7 and I have request and unlock and I was told 7 days ago that it was processed but I still have invalid sim massage and UICC Unlock says locked to Sprint sims only. The phone has been connected to WIFI always and it does have and inactive Sprint sim card inside the phone. Can you please help me on getting my phone unlocked since I will be traveling soon and need to use a different us carrier and international carried. 

I would like to review the account for the unlock. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I have not recieved the private message 

Hi there. It looks like RedCruzr dropped you a message about 4 hours ago. When you login to the Sprint Community and click on your name in the top right corner of the page, do you have anything in your inbox? The icon should look like a little envelope. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

no nothing no messages at all. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat