cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Wizard

Re: Invalid sim card error

Check out the unlock tips in my previous post for some more information.

I'll send you a private message so I can help you with an unlock. See ya there!

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I happen to have the almost the same problem. When I unlocked my phone and used a different sim card from a different carrier, it worked for a few hours, but then the phone switched back to Sprint. The phone says the brand is Sprint, and the same is true for the carrier. Please help.
GrandMaster

which phone do you have?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

They fixed it for me. THey sent another unlock command, made sure my phone was plugged in, with sprint sim, and on WiFi. Then it worked. Kudos to RedCruzr_Sprint and AnnGer77_sprint. 

Journeyman

I am having the same problem. Sprint assured me my phone has been unlocked but when I plug in my new sim I get an error message of invalid sim. Do I need to remove all of the sprint apps?

Samsung s8

Journeyman

I have the same problem with two S7, I called 6 times and Sprint confirmed me that are unlocked, but I tried with AT&T, T-mobile, and Verizon sim and doesn't work, invalid SIM message continues. Please helpppp

Wizard

Hey there @Ryan_S let's go to a private message so I can get some information for ya.

@melvin15 I'll send you a private message as well.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I have called sprint 4 times now and each time they assure me the phone is unlocked, yet I continue to get the Invalid sim card error. 

Journeyman

They already fixed this problem to me. They need to re-do the unlock process, but make sure that your celphone is connected and on, with the Sprint SIM and connected to a wi-fi.
Journeyman

Hello. I have a Galaxy S7. Sprint has told me over and over again that that phone is unlocked domestically and internationally. But my phone still registers under the UICC unlock entry that my phone is locked for Sprint Sims only.  Please help.

You came to the right place to have this resolved. Welcome to the Community. Are you a Sprint Customer, and is this device on your account? If not, where did you get the device? Certain steps must be followed when an unlock is requested, if they aren't then the signal doesn't get sent to the device.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
GrandMaster

a few questions the agent will need answered.

-is it still active on a account with Sprint?

-if it is not on an active account was the device left on with the sim card in it and connected to wifi when you requested it to be unlocked?

do you still have the sprint sim card?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat