cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid sim card error

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Invalid sim card error

I am currently doing so.  Originally the original SIM card was not in the phone when the unlock procedure was taking place resulting in an incomplete unlock of the device.  I am now waiting for the device to be unlocked once again.

Wizard

Sounds like it's set up. I need some additional info so I can put a ticket in for you. I will send you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Same error.  Have been waiting going on week 5.  They are holding my phone hostage.  I was a customer for 10 years  over and over told unlocked.  20+ hours trying to resolve.  Another hour in chat tonight and told to call another number.  Transferred 3 times and eventually  hung up on.  Let me use the phone I BOUGHT TO BEGIN WITH!!!

Wizard

Good morning. I understand why you be irritated by this situation. I'm here to help. When you requested for unlock, did you set the phone up as stated in this link?SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I have exactly the same problem on moto g4 play, all of the sudden invalid sim card. Works 5 minutes after reboot, then back to invalid sim card

Wizard

Have you tried resetting your network settings to see if that helps?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. I have an s7 edge that is saying invalid sim. We have talked to sprint support 4 times spending about 6 hours working on this. We have 2 s7 edges and we requested them to be unlocked at the same time. One went through with no problems. This one has not worked. We are getting no where with them. I am needing this phone unlocked and hoped that someone that has helped the other people can help me. Can someone please help me with this please.?

Journeyman

I m also having the same issue I buyed this Samsung galaxy s7 edge in USA which is of sprint now when I m using it in Pakistan there is coming invalid sim card I m very tensed plzzz help me fix it I have contacted the sprint many times they told me that it is unlock
Tags (1)
Wizard

Good morning. Whenever you requested for unlock, did you set the phone up as stated in this link? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

Hi. I have a sprint phone giving me same error.  If i restart the phone it will work allowing calls for a few minutes then error comes back.  Had at retail store and did factory reset. Tried new sim but with new sim it kept saying i was roaming. So rep put old sim back in the phone.  Help please

Wizard

Hey there. Just to clarify, are you a current customer with us or are you trying to use the phone with another carrier? What kind of phone do you have? Is this a BYOD?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I have a similar issue. I recently bought an unlocked sprint samsung galaxy s7 edge, but when I put my sim card in, it says invalid sim. I would like to know 1 is there any way for me to check if the phone is really unlocked, and 2 if it is unlocked, why is it saying invalid sim and how can I fix it

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat