cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is someone *else* Jonesing for a new S9, too? Sprint gotchu with our Galaxy S9 / S9+ LOGO offer!

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Is someone *else* Jonesing for a new S9, too? Sprint gotchu with our Galaxy S9 / S9+ LOGO offer!

It never fails, you're ready to upgrade, but you know if you bring home the latest Galaxy S hotness then someone else in the house is going to be "Jonesing" for his or her own S9, too! Don't worry! Sprint has an amazing LOGO (Lease One Get One) offer for a limited time.

Now is the perfect time to upgrade your Galaxy S8 or S7 for a new S9 or S9 plus. You won't have to worry about who else feels they, too need a new phone with the Galaxy S9 LOGO promo going on right now. Check out our latest offer over at www.sprint.com/GS9 for details and a few restrictions. 

I'm getting a new Galaxy S9 plus myself. And I can't wait! Here are some features that I'm pumped to check out as soon as my new S9+ hits my hand:

Updated cameras:

Samsung proves once again they are the king of smartphone "shooters" by constantly pushing the boundaries of smartphone digital photography. I am really looking forward to the dual-apertures, F2.4-F1.5, for times when I'm watching my son play a night game, with bright lights, black skies and dark dirt. And how about capturing that perfect swing with 960 fps (frames per second) Super slow-mo?! 

AR Emoji:

Use your new S9 or S9 plus to make your own personalized Emoji that looks like you! Have some fun with your own Emoji likeness, as animated as you are, in chat apps and social media. You can use the AR Emoji stickers in a variety apps which allows you to be creative, have fun, and make your communications "your own."

Surround Sound with Dolby Atmos:

Yes...you read correctly. Samsung isn't just on the stereo bandwagon, they are driving the convoy with Dolby Atmos tuned surround sound! Now I can enjoy stereo, surround sound from my favorite entertainment apps like Hulu (free for Sprint Unlimited account owners), or while listening to some tunes from Tidal. Best of all those tiny, mobile speakers are pro-tuned by the audio engineers at AKG for best possible sound output. Cool!

There are myriad more features, but these are the main updates that really have me excited. What features or specs are you excited to check out? Leave me a comment or question and I'll be sure to answer &/or review once my S9 plus lands on my desk in a few days.

Until then,

~Ninja CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Yeah S9 don't look to bad but with Samsung most of the time to me they really don't make to many major changes to their devices until every other 2nd year.. For those on a S7 ,S9 might be worth the upgrade for those like me on the S8 there might  not be enough major differences to switch to the S9 so I will wait until first part of next year for the S10. But this sounds like a good offer for those who are ready to switch to the S9..  🙂 

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Don't forget, if you're already part of our #GalaxyForever program you can upgrade to the latest Galaxy device after 12 lease payments! If you're not on our Galaxy Forever program and interested in upgrading every year then check out the details over at www.sprint.com/GalaxyForever.

~Ninja CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat