Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE Problem

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

LTE Problem

I just got a brand new Galaxy S8+ and I have this code: (LTE: EMS - 31 EMS- x), then it drops from LTE to 3G randomly.
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: LTE Problem

Have you tried restarting the phone?? 

GrandMaster

if im remembering right the only time that notification pops up is when you fully drop from LTE to no signal..and then bump to 3G.. pull up your dial pad and type in ##873283# and let it run through its updates..once its fully done it might also restart..once that is done go ahead and run the phone like normal and report back if this fixed it or if it is still happening.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

If restarting does not work your migt update your network proflie as well from the device so it can regester on the network. 🙂 

Journeyman

Hey thanks for the help. I did the ##873283# update. All get back with you if it pops up again.
Sincerely kmb11fred
GrandMaster

how did it hold up over the weekend?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I did the service update and it work really good for a week then I got the code again and been having the same issue.
Sprint Social Care

kmb11fred, I would like to take a look at the area to make sure this issue is a device issue, and to make sure everything is working fine before I provide you with any other troubleshooting steps. Please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area for further assistance.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Cross streets are Main St. and Highway 91 at the South freeway entrance zip code: 84720.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat