cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last thoughts on Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Last thoughts on Samsung Galaxy Tab A - Sprint Product Ambassador

Capture.PNG

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" is a solid tablet. I have had the privilege of reviewing multiple tablets over the last couple of years and this one ranks up at the top. The rectangle layout seemed off at first when I opened the box and as I used it more I found the benefit of the design. Last night my daughter asked if she could watch a movie on the tablet because she likes it too.

Tab_A_10.jpg

The design is perfect for watching movies or TV shows through your favorite app. Samsung kept the 3.5mm headphone jack that comes in handy for those late nights looking for something to watch and do not want to disturb anyone. I would recommend a case to help keep the tablet propped up to make it easier while viewing in landscape view.StarWars2.jpg I found a Star Wars Stormtrooper case that was perfect for me. The case provides protection for the screen and allows me to prop it up for viewing movies. Samsung makes a flip case that is available on their website that provides the ability to prop the tablet up in landscape view that is worth checking out for another case option.

Capture.PNG

Adding additional users was a feature I found help so that my daughter can use the tablet to play her games and watch Disney videos. Samsung provides two options for setting this up and is easy to do. I used the pull down notification menu and tapped on my image icon. The option to add another user is there. Settings has an option to add or remove users in the User settings of the tablet.

Looking for more information on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A, please visit Samsung Galaxy Tab A or stop by a Sprint store to check the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 in person.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat