cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lease Unlock

Journeyman

Lease Unlock

I have 2 note8's that I am trying to get the lease lock off of.  We are the original owners, the lease has been paid in full.  We are no longer with Sprint and are trying to get these phones activated for our children with our current carrier, but we can not activate them because they are saying they are lease locked.   We have contacted the number on the lease lock screen and have verified that they are paid off, we've been told multiple times that they are putting in the request to have them unlocked, they have been connected to wifi non-stop. We have been going back and forth since JANUARY! Can someone please help, I am beyond frustrated!

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Lease Unlock

the lease is over but did you pay the purchase price after that? there is a fee after the fact of leasing it in order to own the device.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

pimpinwentz

Hey! I would like to take a look to the Sprint account where the devices were active and check on the status of the lease contract and we can go from there. Send me a private message, with the account holder's name, security PIN or the answer to the security question. Just click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, we did pay the purchase price.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat