cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked samsung note 8

Journeyman

Locked samsung note 8

After sending my phone back to Samsung to fix my battery, my phone carrier came back to sprint, I currently can't use my sim card because I have a different provider. I have called sprint and they said its showing up unlocked in their system but clearly it not. 

Any ideas o  how to unlock my phone?

10 REPLIES 10
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Locked samsung note 8

Hi Marley,

Which carrier are you trying to use it with? 

Journeyman

Cricket. I was using this carrier on the phone for almost a year before it was sent to get fixed

I am going to send you a private message to get some account info. 

Highlighted

Have you contacted Samsung? Did they swap your SIM by accident? 

Journeyman

I have been on the phone with them all day. They keep telling me to call Sprint.

And Sprint tells me to call Samsung 

I also just put in my friends sim card on my phone( because she has sprint) it worm work either.

It says error 11

Journeyman

I have been on the phone with them all day. They keep telling me to call Sprint.

I also just put in my friends sim card on my phone( because she has sprint) it worm work either.

It says error 11

Journeyman

It says error 11

Can you get a new SIM from Cricket?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

No I tried. Apparently the issue is that this phone was purchased in a refurbished store in Texas and since it had a previous owner sprint went unlock it for me, neither will Samsung.

Hey Marley. I'd like to take a further look into this for you and will need some info on the phone itself. I'm going to shoot you a PM so I can get some additional detail from you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat