cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobil Data Non-Existent on S10+

Journeyman

Re: Mobil Data Non-Existent on S10+

You can solve this by going into your settings- lockscreen - always on display - display mode - Show always.

Journeyman

Just to clarify, Sprint is aware of this issue and working on a software update? This issue is not hardware related, like defective antennas? To get data, I currently have bands 26 and 41 disabled but I don't see this as a permanent solution. 

Journeyman

I was told by a worker at my local Sprint store that Samsung is working on the problem. A rep from Sprint has also been in contact with me and a technical support person is supposed to call me to see what they might be able to do on their end but I have not spoken to anyone yet. Everything else that Sprint has had me do failed. The only thing that has seemed to work was disabling Band 41. With this knowledge you would hope that that would help whomever this is an issue with fix the problem. 

Wizard

Some have said this has helped..

1. From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
  2. Tap Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings.
  3. Tap RESET SETTINGS.
  4. If you have set up a PIN, enter it.
  5. Tap RESET SETTINGS. Once complete, a confirmation window will appear.

After completing this procedure, the following changes will occur:

• Stored Wi-Fi networks will be deleted.
  • Paired Bluetooth devices will be deleted.
  • Background data sync settings will be turned on.
  • Data restrictive settings in applications that were manually turned on/off by the customer will be reset to the default setting.
  • Network selection mode will be set to automatic.
Journeyman

You can try it if you like, maybe you'll get lucky. Smiley Happy

I tried pretty much every reset function the phone has, but it didn't do anything except undo the initial setup of apps and whatever I usually do with a new phone. xD

Highlighted
Journeyman

Was having the same problem, data was intermittent depending on what city I was in despite showing a full LTE signal.  Started checking and paying attention to what band it was using when I had problems and it was indeed band 41.  I have had band 41 disabled for couple days now and areas of the city of where I live where I had problems the most is now working flawlessly.  Disabling a feature of the phone is far from a permanent fix but it has worked for me so far. Screenshot_20190315-143024_Speedtest.jpg

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat