Mobile data/RIL Notifier errors on S10

Journeyman

Mobile data/RIL Notifier errors on S10

Having the same issue with Galaxy S10.

LTE: ESM -x EMM -11 APN -x.ispsn

14 REPLIES 14
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Mobile data/RIL Notifier errors on S10

cmcvey03 - Let's do some digging on your phone. Can you try going into the settings, going to system updates, and update the profile?

Journeyman

I'm having this issue as well with my S10+. I updated my PRL like troubleshooting suggested. 10 minutes later I  got this message again.

Have you tried updating the profile? This will be in the same place as the PRL is. 

Journeyman

Yes immediately after updating PRL.

Does it work after you have that? Made sure the software is up to date?

Journeyman

As I stated in my original reply I updated PRL. In my 2nd reply I stated I update profile immediately after. 10 minutes after doing so I got the  Mobile data/RIL Notifier errors. This has been happening pretty much since I got the phone. I've reported it on network feedback twice. Still no answers as to why. My last software update was on 5/21/2019. My data is working at the moment but it constantly goes out, my husband has the same phone no issues.

Journeyman

I keep having the same issue as well.  I have to update my PRL, my profile, and do the #7786# reset (or whatever the number is) at least once a month which is ridiculous.  My daughter, also on sprint network, can be sitting right beside me and never have issues.  My S10+ has had more issues than any other phone.  And when it happens, it just keeps cycling through "RILNotifier" no connection, LTE, and wifi about 30 seconds. 

Hey Weinerkid! Have you taken that phone into one of our service and repair stores to be looked at by a technician? It's possible that the phone itself is defective and needs to be replaced.  What's your ZIP code? I can provide the closest stores that have repair staff on site to help out with this. 

There are two close by:

4414 Dowlen Rd Ste 105
Beaumont, TX 77706
(409) 898-7495

and 

3505 Derek Dr
Lake Charles, LA 70607
(337) 310-4900

OK thanks!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat