cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung new unlocked note 8 won't work on sprint network

Journeyman

My samsung new unlocked note 8 won't work on sprint network

I have byo device note 8. Im tryn all week to activate it. Its brand new. Clean imei. Unlocked.  Ive had it activated,  on sprint network..but i can't make/ receive calls or texts. Been to sprint store/ and talked w tech support.  Thry put in a ticket,  phone still won't work right,  they say it should work that everything looks fine. Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: My samsung new unlocked note 8 won't work on sprint network

Hey Astrokid. I'd be glad to take a look at that for you. Where did you buy the Note 8 from originally? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Journeyman

Bought 2 new unlocked phones online ebay. Sprint didnt have any. One of the phones worked.  The other line (mine) isn't working.  Been to the sprint store several times and chatted w tech dept as well. It connects to sprint network just fine.  Can't make or receive calls or texts

Journeyman

Online ebay. Gt 2 of them. One line worked fine. My line won't work correctly

Gotcha. I'm going to go ahead and send you a PM to get a little more info so we can try and check in on this for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat