Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTE 9 and VoLTE

Journeyman

Re: NOTE 9 and VoLTE

Second that!!!!

Journeyman

Still no volte it's really sad I'll never have it on this phone because as soon as I can I'm getting off sprints network and getting a carrier that doesnt neuter my 1000 dollar phone this is straight BS.  it's been a year now and still no volte for note 9 

Journeyman

I just got the June update for my Note 9 and it only contains the security update and nothing else in it. Our Sprint Note 9's will never have VoLTE. 

Journeyman

Yes I had the shortcut master workaround before the pie update.  Seems like all they need to do is push out an update of some kind but my thought is they dont know how to do it and are just waiting until the note 9 is no longer as popular so they dont have to deal with people asking anymore.  NO ONE HAS A STRAIGHT ANSWER.  9 times out of 10 I know more about smart phones than anyone I talk to from sprint.  Every agent calls my galaxy watch an apple watch it's really frustrating like they dont realize there are other devices than apple products.  The I phone has volte they fixed that right away but not for a samsung device.  

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I hear ya Odieo4ever. I'm a Android for life kind of gal. VoLTE has been launched in several Cities and States, and some devices unfortunately, are not compatible. Here's a list of currently Samsung devices that are compatible with Sprints VoLTE: 

• Samsung
    • Galaxy S10e SE
    • Galaxy S10e
    • Galaxy S10+ SE
    • Galaxy S10+
    • Galaxy S10 SE
    • Galaxy S10
    • Galaxy S8+ SE (requires VoLTE device software update)
    • Galaxy S8 SE (requires VoLTE device software update)
    • Galaxy S8 Active (requires VoLTE device software update)
    • Galaxy S8+ (requires VoLTE device software update)
    • Galaxy S8 (requires VoLTE device software update)
    • Galaxy A50

At this time the Samsung watch is not compatible either. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat