cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Names in text messaging app are illegible.

Patron

Names in text messaging app are illegible.

I upgraded to android pie on my galaxy s9 plus sunday morning and now I can't tell whose conversation is whose because the names in the conversation tab are transparent.  This makes it really hard to use it. 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Names in text messaging app are illegible.

So it sounds like your theme hasn't been updated to Pie. Look for an updated one or revert to default. To fix this issue. Hope that helps!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Patron

Alao what happened to the "extra volume option I had prior to android pie? This helped me a lot but now I not longer have the option. I also can no longer turn lte calling on and off via the quick settings in the pull down notification bar.
Journeyman

You may have to look in settings and play with them option, I know Pie is missing some features we was a custom to! 

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I had the same problem. Try changing to default theme to make sure it looks "normal" then cycle through your themes and uninstall the ones that don't work well.  Not all the older themes seem to be  fully compatible. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat