Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Answers for GS9

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Need Answers for GS9

I need help understanding whether my Sprint GS9 works with the new 5G network merger or not. My phone doesn't seem to work well when I am away from my WiFi.

There isn't anyone to call anymore as all numbers lead to a phone answering service in other countries (they don't really help), and the website doesn't provide clear answers because it is a marketing mess.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, your Samsung Galaxy S9 is eligible to work on the network; however, you would be unable to use 5G as the device isn't 5G compatible. Also, if you ever need to speak with us you can contact our customer service line at 1-888-211-4727. If you'd rather chat with us you can reach out to us on the community, on Twitter @SprintCare or Facebook @sprint and we'll be happy to assist. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey, your Samsung Galaxy S9 is eligible to work on the network; however, you would be unable to use 5G as the device isn't 5G compatible. Also, if you ever need to speak with us you can contact our customer service line at 1-888-211-4727. If you'd rather chat with us you can reach out to us on the community, on Twitter @SprintCare or Facebook @sprint and we'll be happy to assist. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to reach someone at Sprint. I spoke with someone in Sprint in the US last week, and they were great. Helped me with part of the issues.

This is what kind of help we get from T Mobile.

10 days later, and still NO ONE bothered to help.

problems with TMOBILE.PNG

Highlighted

That chat was suppose to be transferred over to us, I do apologize that this didn't happen but I am glad you got on to someone from Sprint. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Last week, it took 2 hours on the phone, my account got screwed up, but a Sprint representative in the US was able to fix it. I'd like to talk to her or another Sprint representative in the US. How do we reach them? 

Highlighted

I am about to DM you! 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat