cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on software

Journeyman

Re: Need help on software

ps. it was a mistake to sideload it I won't do it again.
GrandMaster

a lot of it will depend on where the update came from...which also means you could end up loading something someone added in to gain access to your device and its info..

with that being said i'll need to double check how to clear it..you might opt to google how to do it as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I got it from here https://youtu.be/lyC2smDdjYM

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

a lot of it will depend on where the update came from...which also means you could end up loading something someone added in to gain access to your device and its info..

with that being said i'll need to double check how to clear it..you might opt to google how to do it as well.

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

GrandMaster

yeah i wouldnt trust anything off youtube if my life depended on it lol. god only knows what they might have added into it. there are places to get such things but the site here tends to limit what can and can not be talked about..rooting is not one of them..which is any altering of the stock rom etc...direct from the OEM only.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Ya it was a mistake do you know any way to restore my phone

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

yeah i wouldnt trust anything off youtube if my life depended on it lol. god only knows what they might have added into it. there are places to get such things but the site here tends to limit what can and can not be talked about..rooting is not one of them..which is any altering of the stock rom etc...direct from the OEM only.

to stock? i factory reset it and still the same

GrandMaster

let me ask someone real quick. i'll respond back once i hear back from him.

Journeyman

Ok thank you. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

Community Manager

You will have to find a stock ROM and flash it.  Just like you did when you flashed this Pie ROM.  Keep in mind your security partition may be compromised do to an unauthorized ROM being flash.  I guess it depends on the method used.  To quote Jay Z:  Google is your friend, bruh.

@firebulletstorm wrote:

Ok thank you. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

Journeyman

Yes i tried to install a stock one and it fails

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

You will have to find a stock ROM and flash it.  Just like you did when you flashed this Pie ROM.  Keep in mind your security partition may be compromised do to an unauthorized ROM being flash.  I guess it depends on the method used.  To quote Jay Z:  Google is your friend, bruh.

@firebulletstorm wrote:

Ok thank you. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

@firebulletstorm wrote:

Ok thank you. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

over and over 

Journeyman

I tried install a stock ROM and it fails 2 times on setup then goes to initialization for a while then fails and odin crashes.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat