cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification badge for new voicemails on the VM icon for Sprint Galaxy S8

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: No notification badge for new voicemails on the VM icon for Sprint Galaxy S8

That is absolutely ridiculous. Please develop a patch for the app so that it can once again display a counter. Useless to not know if anyone has left voicemail except to constantly open the app.

Journeyman

Re: No notification badge for new voicemails on the VM icon for Sprint Galaxy S8

According to Sprint, the latest version for the S8 does not have a counter. You got the counter turned back on through tech support?

Community Manager

I'll certainly ask again and update if I find out something new. It's possible it was added and I didn't get an update. If there's a workaround or way to add it, I'll let you know.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Thanks. Someone else just replied that they spent time with high-level tech support and it was fixed on Sprint's end. Please find out what that entailed.

Community Manager

If you do not see a notification badge on your VM icon, please update your Voicemail version.  This should fix the issue.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat