cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text notification after last update. No badge on text and voicemail icon. S8

Journeyman

No text notification after last update. No badge on text and voicemail icon. S8

title says it all.  I've tried everything I can. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: No text notification after last update. No badge on text and voicemail icon. S8

jm66210 - Hi! As a confirmation we'd like to ask, are you referring to a software update in a Samsung S8?

Journeyman

Re: No text notification after last update. No badge on text and voicemail icon. S8

Yes

Sprint Social Care

jm66210 - Could you please indicate, are you referring to the usage of data in your phone? 

GrandMaster

mind posting which update your phone is now on?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Ok, so this is sorta embarrassing, but strange as well.  Took the sprint Tech 30 minutes to figure it out, so I dont feel so bad.  Going through all menu's, everything was set as it should, but when we went to text messages, highlighted one,  and selected all, then touched "notifications"  at the bottom of the screes (there was a bell with a line through it next to the word notifications) everything went back to normal.  Problem solved!  DOH!  'likely a "butt dial" incident.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat