cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus Android 10 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 10 Plus Android 10 update

Is there any news on when the Galaxy Note 10 Plus will get the Android 10  & One UI Update? The S10 has begun to receive it on Sprint and other carriers are pushing it out for the Note 10 Plus. Sprint has been quick in the past with updates, but now it seems to be lagging behind. 

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Journeyman

Being the Note 10 is the newest of the premium series, and Verizon and AT&T have received the Android 10 update, it does seem ridiculous that Sprint and T-Mobile are behind.  Maybe merger related?  Doubt it.  Maybe lack of resources?  Possible.  Frustrating to us that bought the Note 10s expecting toonof the line service.  Definitely.

Sprint: Where is our Android 10 for the Note 10s?

Highlighted

I agree! This delayed security as well as the latest software 10 update is disheartening! The worst part of the delay is Security!! Why are we left vulnerable? The other carriers provided a security update, why not Sprint??

What is going on Sprint? Can you at least provide us with the security update and later provide the software 10 update? Security is crucial!!

Highlighted

My wife also has a note 10 plus on sprint and she received her Android 10 update a few days ago. Still anxiously waiting for mine

Highlighted

Is her Note 10, locked or an unlocked version, on the Sprint network?

Highlighted

Locked version on sprint.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Rolling out this morning on T-Mobile.  Sprint is the last major carrier to roll Android 10 out!

Highlighted

Ugh! Sprint wasn't always the slowest. I remember with the Note8 some of the updates were first with Sprint...
Highlighted
Journeyman

No wonder they're number 4!

Highlighted

Kicker now is Note 10 unlocked versions are now getting Android 10.

SMDH!
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is very disappointing. I'm a new Sprint customer and I thought since I bought one of the newest flagship devices available that it would be well supported. Apparently I was wrong.

AT&T and Verizon got the update out on the Note 10 and Note 10+ in the US like a week ago. Now T-Mobile and even unlocked devices are getting it before I am? And one of the worst parts is that Sprint was one of the first US carriers to release the update to the galaxy S10, so this feels like even more of a slap in the face to those of us who spent more money on the more costly device. 

This will definitely be factoring in to my decision of whether to keep Sprint or not.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat