cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 Plus Android 10 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 10 Plus Android 10 update

Is there any news on when the Galaxy Note 10 Plus will get the Android 10  & One UI Update? The S10 has begun to receive it on Sprint and other carriers are pushing it out for the Note 10 Plus. Sprint has been quick in the past with updates, but now it seems to be lagging behind. 

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted

Ditto, beyond disappointed.  Fairly new Sprint customer, former Verizon customer.  They always got the updates last, now the tables have turned..  Normally don't care too much about updates, but this one allows you to connect a PS4 controller and stream directly from the console...

Highlighted

There is no excuse as to why the update should not be out. Testing has already been done! Sprint is just full of ish
Highlighted

Android 10 now starting to roll out to the Note 9.  Granted it is in India, but the point is Sprint's most current Premium device has yet to receive Android 10 compared to a device that is a year old. Seriously considering moving to another carrier that cares about the customer, security, and the money I am paying for this device. 

Highlighted

Jesus, seriously? Note 9's are getting it before us too? Wow.
Highlighted

Just started the update a few moments ago after restarting my phone. Sure took Sprint long enough
Highlighted

I just received the update as well!! It contained December's security update!

Highlighted

Finally. Just updated as well. Better late than never I suppose.

Highlighted

Just got my update too. Where can I find a complete changelog?
Highlighted

I did update to Android 10 as well.

I could only find generic Samsung Android 10 changelogs but nothing specific to Sprint's Note 10 Android 10.

Highlighted

@darksidesh007  @Racingrocks 

https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-N975U/SPR/doc.html

You can get the same info directly on your phone by going to Settings / System Updates and press on "Last Update" then click the dropdown arrow next to "What's New"

Highlighted
Journeyman

I see one ui slimmed down a little, but seems almost clunky, like they didn't smooth the edges.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got mine 2 days ago

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat