Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ Status Bar

Go to solution
Journeyman

Note 10+ Status Bar

Is there a way to toggle off the Time and Sprint in the status bar?  I am aware that I got my phone from Sprint so I don't need that on my screen.  I saw that the time is used in an accessibility feature to be read aloud if needed.  But I do not need that feature, so I would like toggle off the redundant time display.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Katey.  I did find a solution with Samsung.  I downloaded the Good Lock app (created by Samsung) from the Galaxy store.  The QuickStar application within Good Lock allows you to control the Visibility of Indicator Icons in the status bar.  I was able to hide the clock and the Network Information.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I was trying to look if we are able to do this on my Note 9. I am unable to toggle it off, and I did try this with a different carrier as well. This might be a question for Samsung. 

Thanks Katey.  I did find a solution with Samsung.  I downloaded the Good Lock app (created by Samsung) from the Galaxy store.  The QuickStar application within Good Lock allows you to control the Visibility of Indicator Icons in the status bar.  I was able to hide the clock and the Network Information.

View solution in original post

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat