cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10 VoLTE

Go to solution
Journeyman

Note 10 VoLTE

WIll the Note and Note 10 Plus come out of the box with VoLTE?

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Note 10 VoLTE

Yep, both the Note10 and Note10+ will be ready to rock on some VoLTE!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Yep, both the Note10 and Note10+ will be ready to rock on some VoLTE!

Does that include the Unlocked Note 10+?

Excellent question nemembêtezpas. With unlocked devices, there can be some features that are not compatible with the Sprint network. This is true of any carrier really. This is due to hardware conflicts.

The unlocked Note 10+ should be, but I can't make any promises at this time.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

@Cat_Sprint wrote:

Excellent question nemembêtezpas. With unlocked devices, there can be some features that are not compatible with the Sprint network. This is true of any carrier really. This is due to hardware conflicts.

The unlocked Note 10+ should be, but I can't make any promises at this time.  

I should have reported this soon after my Unlocked Note 10+ arrived at my door.  Anyway, I'm here to verify that the Unlocked Note 10+ comes with VoLTE out of the box and it definitely works just fine on Sprint.

Finally, I can talk and browse movie, restaurant and hotel reviews at the same time as well as still being connected to Google maps and Waze.  

Screenshot_20191008-043443_Wi-Fi Calling.jpgVoLTE on the Unlocked Note 10/10+ on Sprint

This is awesome to hear, @nemembêtezpas. Thank you for letting the Community know.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat