Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 10+

I just got a new note 10 plus love it. In my Box I found about 5 of these low rubber tips it says it's for the apparently I guess it's for the S pen does anybody know what the heck these things are for

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Note 10+

Hey there. The rubber tips should be for the Headphone. There should only be 4 tips. You should also have additional pen tip replacements. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Note 10+

mind posting a pic just in case its something else?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat