cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 reboot when connect wifi

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 4 reboot when connect wifi

Whenever i connect n phone in wifi my phone has started to reboot again and again even the battery shoes 60%.

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Note 4 reboot when connect wifi

That can be very irritating. Lets work together to figure this out. Lets do some troubleshooting on your phone.

Please try the following:

**Place the phone into airplane mode for a few minutes and then turn it off.
**Update Data Profile: settings > system > system update > update profile > ok
**Reset Network Settings: Dial ##72786# then tap Call.
**Factory Reset the phone (back everything up)

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

What happen if i do profile restart?
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Are you asking about the data profile update? The data profile synchronizes your phone with the network by updating the network access info.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Whenever i connect n phone in wifi my phone has started to reboot again and again even the battery shoes 60%.
GrandMaster

due to the age of your phone something might be going out in it. you can back up your phone and factory reset it like the agent mentioned above..better odds of hopefully fixing it unless its a hardware issue.

you can try doing a cache/partition wipe on the device before attempting the factory reset though in case that fixes it...you can also try booting the phone into safe mode in case there is a rogue app causing this..once in safe mode try connecting to wifi again..if the problem does not repeat then its probably an app or combo of apps not playing nice with each other..if it still continues then you'll need to attempt the cache wipe and worst case the factory reset.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat