Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Android 10

Journeyman

Note 9 Android 10

When does we with note 9's gonna have Android 10 Update?? Anyone??? 

127 REPLIES 127
Sprint Employee

Hey @abdeloedmy! We know getting this software version would be awesome. While we don't have info about it, you will be alerted on your phone once it is available. You can also check for software update manually, follow the next steps: 

• From home screen, tap Apps > Settings > tap System Update
  • Tap Download Updates Manually.
  • Follow onscreen instructions.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

Yes man already try it couple of times, but nothing yet. I guess my only way is to wait until then.

It's the last day of January and still not even a hint of android 10 or when we will be getting it. Samsung said we would have it on the note 9 bythe end of January, but here it is, the last day of jan and no update! All Sprint says is keep checking, I've been checking 20 times a day every day all month long andstill NOTHING!

Journeyman

I seen an article stating Feb 24th

It's 8:12am EST and nothing, I'll post if it comes through.... That's if people don't beat me to the punch. 

I haven't received it either. I will definitely post if (when) I am able to download.

I read that it may be Feb-Mar.... 🙄

I forced updated my note 9 to android 10 but still can't get the volte setting to work and I just checked and there is still no update

forced it how? via Samsungs site or another method?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

There is a way to force update it to Android 10 I did it but not sure if anything changed 

Screenshot_20200224-104056_Settings.jpg

https://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to-force-download-android-10-update-on-samsung-galaxy-note-9-one-...

This what I used and it worked but I still can't get volte to work even when enabled

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat