Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Android 10

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note 9 Android 10

Can you give a heads up if AND when you get it? 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im in the same predicament as the agents in here.. I wont know until about the same time they do lol.

the admin and upper powers that be in here usually dont get any info on it until the day of release or possibly the day prior.

heck..usually yall will start posting about it before they can even toss up a new thread about the update itself lol

@Vipergtsam wrote:

@fireguy_6364  hey is this accurate https://piunikaweb.com/2020/02/24/sprint-samsung-galaxy-s9-galaxy-note-9-android-10-update/

Just noticed this and it's saying that sprint is rolling out the updates

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I might not receive the update being that I forced updated my phone but I'll have to see and if I don't I'm going to have to go back to Android 9 and try to do the Ota. Also currently not seeing the android 10 update on any sites yet

GrandMaster

forgot to mention back a few pages for anyone else following this thread

**cautionary advisory...**

IF you decide to attempt the method posted earlier keep in mind that if ANY issues pop up Sprint will not be able to help you figure it out since it was not a Sprint authorized update..so any issues with not receiving the actual update, problems popping up device wise OR bricking the phone with any non authorized by the carrier update they can not assist you to try and fix. that is the risk you take with this.

if you are used to doing things like this then you are already aware of the risks.. if you are NOT used to doing stuff like this then i highly recommend NOT doing it and just waiting for the official update roll out.

**end of cautionary advisory**

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364appreciate the help not to worried atm but I'll be able to get the official release when it comes out just need to get to a computer lol

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries..i usually toss that stuff in just in case.

you would be surprised at how many times people pop in here after running into problems..then have ZERO idea how to fix it on their side or revert back. then they try to blame the carrier because they wont help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol I never blame the carrier when I'm the one doing things to the phone but yeah I know how to fix the problem I've been flashing roms and recovery since I was on the Note 2

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have wanted to over the years but since helping in here is my boredom cure more often than not i keep my devices stock to try and replicate issues if needed that others are seeing etc..

plus im lazy lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lmao well I'm not that lazy as you when it comes to this but no update at the moment I might talk with sprint and see if they have any news about it but I doubt they will

Highlighted
Journeyman

-Deleted Comment-

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it said Feb-March.. i would be willing to wager more towards March..not that they usually matter update wise but V kicked out theirs just shy of a week ago and its still rolling out..

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is crazy we have been waiting forever.
Like **bleep** is really that hard to send out a update every other carrier has it. So it must work. Not understanding what's taking so long.
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat