Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Android 10

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note 9 Android 10

I got tired of waiting on Sprint, so i downloaded samsung smart switch for pc and was able to update my note 9 to android 10. Vlot works too. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

volt works lol, i deleted delvik cache a d then did a factory reset before upgrading to 10

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're rooted, right?.... Btw, lol "Vlot

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, stock

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure how you delete dalvik cache.... Glad you were able to get VoLTE working though. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice mine still doesn't work at the moment I'll try to find a computer to redo my phone

Community Manager

I thought I posted this in Community, but it was on my Twitter.  Anyway, the update for the Note 9 was to be deployed the week of 2/24.  We were all good to go, but noticed some bugs that needed to be squashed.  Nothing major should be a week or so,  As it stands now, it will contain Android 10, VoLTE, and One UI 2.0.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hope I can update without using a computer idk if I'll be able to since I force updated

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Amshould be this coming week or next just wondering

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received android 10 OTA for sprint in Pennsylvania.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still nothing for me and I'm in Minnesota so I'll need to use a computer first and go back to Android 9 maybe or wait for the official Android 10 to be available

Highlighted
Journeyman

@doug1987771911what's the version you have is it  N960USQU3DTAA

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat