Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Android 10

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note 9 Android 10

Hi, I did update my note 9 with official OTA. Volte is working great but I have an issue with WiFi calling. It only works when I am on roaming network. Will not connect to WiFi calling when on Sprint network at home. Pls help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Deleted comment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try ##72786# and then turn off volte, do ##72786# again, turn on wifi calling then volte. Let me know how it goes. @amit1974 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally got phone fixed but still no volte not sure what's wrong also factory reset

Screenshot_20200309-215208_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

So you have the toggle and it's not grayed out yet there's no VoLTE? 

Screenshot_20200309-231209_Call settings.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

The best thing that you can do at the moment is suggest that you use smart switch to back up all of your information on PC. Use 2.0 USB ports, how you would know is that USB ports are not blue. Use Odin the lastest version, use Frija to download N960USQU3DTAA firmware for your SM-960U device and flash the Sprint firmware. @Vipergtsam 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah downloaded the sprint version for my phone but still not working and if I use ##3282# it says it is disabled even when turned on but if I edit it it's already on. I did a factory reset but doesn't work I know it doesn't cause when I call somebody or on the phone the LTE symbols go away and volte doesn't come up. I used Odin to flash stock spring firmware that I downloaded from sammobile I had an issue last time with it getting stuck but was a driver issue I was able to fix

Journeyman

@howeitworksyeah I did and also I didn't do erase nand but I'll try when I get to use a computer again

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat