cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Camera Lag/Freezing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 9 Camera Lag/Freezing

So my new Note 9 is having issues with Camera screen lagging and freezing and sometimes just crashing all together.  No particular error messages or anything.  If you do a web search you'll see that there are thousands of people having the same issue.  Hopefully Samsung has a fix coming out?  Any idea Sprint?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: Note 9 Camera Lag/Freezing

since its a newly released phone usually they will have a update pop out semi soon after launch to fix random bugs found and make adjustments..i would however keep an eye out for updates through the play store for the camera itself..you might even try clearing the data and cache on it in case that clears it up.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat