cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 LTE Not working even with full bars

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 9 LTE Not working even with full bars

I have had my note 9 since december and have recently been having some data issues for the past month and a half. My note 9 would have full service with LTE at my workplace (and most of my coworkers have sprint and their network works totally fine) and randomly my phone's data doesn't work. I have tried reseting the connection to the tower and that only temporarily solves the problem (only lasts about an hour). Other than that, my data goes on and off. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Note 9 LTE Not working even with full bars

I have a Note 9 as well, and also have had it since December. Smiley Happy 

Did this start after the most recent software update?

Journeyman

I think it may have started with the latest update as my last update was installed on April 23rd. I have been having troubles every day with it. Should I try a factory reset?

I am experiencing the same thing sometimes too. I can check your towers in your area just in case, but first go into settings, and update the data profile. 

Can you provide the zip code for me?

Journeyman

I reset my profile and it seems to be working, but I am not sure for how long. My zip code is 84020.

Checked the area, and the towers seem to be running fine. If it seems to be working now then it could be the update that effected it. If it happens again, and the network update doesn't help let us know. 

Journeyman

Oh ok, I just checked my phone again and when I switch my the mobile network, data doesn't work again....

Hmm what is the nearest cross streets?

Journeyman

Data started working again, but I am not sure for how long again. I would prefer not to say a the cross street on a public forum...

Journeyman

Although a place I go a lot and it doesn't work would be State and 11400 S.

With the cross streets you provided, I am seeing a tower down. You are more than welcome to send me a PM with the nearest cross streets. That way it is private. 

Journeyman

Oh okay, that makes sense. But I did go there yesterday with some friends who have sprint and theirs seemed to work fine while mine cut in and out.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat