cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Voicemail app does not recognize voicemail ever

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Note 9 Voicemail app does not recognize voicemail ever

Yup, the problems with voicemail are not solved and Sprint could care less.
Journeyman

This doesn't work
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I would like to review the account for the ticket. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I started this thread and have not had any success getting voicemail to work.  It's not an issue with just this phone it's been ever since I switched from iPhone to galaxy.  First on my galaxy 8+ now on my galaxy note 9.  Sprint has done nothing to repair this issue, which is obviously not an issue with my hardware, but one with Sprint's side.  Install Youmail is my advice.  It works, if you have the same issue as me sprint will not help and will only offer the same basic fixes that do not address the issue.  They will also try to sell you premium visual voicemail.  They will try to sell you that a lot.

@Haggeman, I would like to try the same process on your phone, that I offered to Dr_Vail. I'll send you a private message to get yours started. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

None of the solutions worked for  my Galaxy Note9.  I've been on the phone with Sprint for hours with 3 different levels of support.  We've done network updates, reset voicemail, uninstall updates, reinstalled updates, *720, *730, *740, reset network settings, updated PRL, ##872283#, updated profile, updated firmware, updated to Premium, sent messages to activate@vvm.sprint.com, ##brand#, and finally a backup to Samsung cloud and factory reset.  Under Voicemail App in Settings, Force Stop and Disable are grayed out.  Nothing has worked.  They've suggested going into the Sprint store to allow them to work on it.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is not trying to solve this problem.  I have been told multiple times on this thread to expect a private message without recieving one.  The solution to this problem is to give up on sprint fixing this and download Youmail full stop.  If someone from sprint is monitoring this please prove me wrong.

@kelwil99, I'm going to send you a private message to process some steps on your voicemail. 

@Haggeman, I'm showing that the PM was sent, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive it. I'm send you another one. If you don't get this one, please send me one.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Thanks, that worked!

Great! Reach back out to us if you have any additional issues. 

Journeyman

Worked perfect!  Thanks!

Great! Anything else we can help with?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat