cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 9 Voicemail app does not recognize voicemail ever

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Note 9 Voicemail app does not recognize voicemail ever

Thanks for the advice, my problem has been across multiple phones though, so the problem is not on my hardware's end, it's on Sprint's.  There is some disconnect with my account and no matter how much I ask them to look into it they just suggest I buy premium voicemail, which has zero effect on my problem.

Wizard

Good morning. Lets work together to see if we can get this straightened out. So @svr69 fix didn't work for you correct?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Thanks .@wodsis1 ..this worked perfectly for me and now I'm also using WiFi calling while at home. Sound quality is much better than the spotty Sprint service inside my house. Voicemail and Premium VM works perfectly now as it should.

Journeyman

This worked for me! Thank you!

Journeyman

Thank you!! It did work after doing what you said!!
Journeyman

That worked. Thank you
Journeyman

my note 9 is doing the same thing . it just started about a week ago . i would get a text notification that I had voicemail but when you click the link ,it says note9 is not compatible with the app . however when I went into the voicemail app and opted back into the free trials , it started working again . 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey there 614abc. It sounds like you were able to get things sorted out, but let us know if you run into any issues down the road. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Still doesn't work.
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@LVNVCHERYL are you having the same issue as Haggeman?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I implemented another User's solution by turning off WIFI and Disabled the Visual Voicemail app. Then I installed YouMail.  So far; so good! c:}

Journeyman

It didn't work for me. Smiley Sad
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat