cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10 Launch and Order Info

Community Manager

Note10 Launch and Order Info

It's that time again! Note10 time! I've prepared a list of your most common questions and will try to add more details as we go.  Please be patient as it can occasionally take a couple of days for us to gather and get you the accurate information but we'll get there together.

The Moderators and Admin will be moving questions and comments off this thread to another space as needed. This enables us to keep the post short, on point and easy for people to follow.

Sprint's Galaxy Note10 Landing Page Link www.Sprint.com/samsung

Samsung's Galaxy Note Page

Space for Press Release

Q: What colors and memory configurations of the Note10 and Note10+ will Sprint carry?

A: My partner in crime, @Em_Will_I_Am has all the details and more over on his Note10 Announcement blog: Presenting the Samsung Note10/ Note10+

Q: How much are the phones selling for?

• A: Retail price for the Galaxy Note10 256GB is $949, well qualified Sprint customers can lease starting at $39,59 per month. 
  • Retail for the Galaxy Note10+ 256B is $1099 or $45.84/mo for well qualified Sprint customers
  • Retail for the Galaxy Note10+ 512GB is $1199 or $45.84 with a $100 down payment for well qualified Sprint customers

That being said, please be sure to check your Sprint account as we may have a personalized offer just for you on the Note10 or another great device.

Q:  When does Pre-order start?

A: Pre orders start 08/08/2019 on Sprint.com or Samsung.com

Q: What are my Purchase Options?

A: Please see this article and let us know if you have any questions: What are my phone purchase options?

Q: Will the Galaxy Note10 qualify for Galaxy Forever?

A: Yes! Qualifying customers can lease a new Note10 through Galaxy Forever Flex lease. For more information please see our Leasing Forum or the Flex Lease Page on Sprint.com

Q: How can I tell if I’m on an Galaxy Forever lease?

A: You can check the terms of your lease agreement through the My Sprint app and your My Sprint account.  If you are on the Galaxy Forever program, your eligibility should say “Today” under the Flex Lease option,

Q: How do I check to see if I am eligible to upgrade?

A: You can check the eligibility of your lines from both the My Sprint app and your My Sprint account.  You can also view eligibility and more from our Upgrade Eligibility support page

Q: My lease isn't eligible to upgrade. Can I pay it off and have my eligibility reset to order one of these new phones?

A: You should be able to pay your remaining lease payments and upgrade early. Your MySprint account should show the amount you'd need to pay to upgrade today.  You can also contact Telesales or your local Sprint store for more information.

Q:  I am on installment billing(IB) and pay extra to upgrade on a yearly basis with giveback.  I'm not at 12 months yet, is there a way I can get my yearly upgrade early?

A:  Unfortunately, there is no way to accelerate to the 12 month mark. You may be able to pay off your full installment billing agreement instead (see below)

Q: Can I pay off the balance of my IB agreement and order right away?

A: You can pay off your installment billing balance at any time (via IVR, Store and through Care). Once paid, your upgrade eligibility will reset automatically after 5 days. You can also contact Telesales who may be able to process an order sooner. Once you have paid off your IB balance, you may use your current phone as a trade-in on the new phone.

Q: Can I pay off my two year agreement, have my eligibility reset and order the

Galaxy Note10?

A: Unfortunately, there is no way to buyout a two year agreement.

Q: I have to turn my phone back in to Sprint in order to upgrade.  How does that work?

A: If you’re upgrading in a store, the store will walk you through the process. If you are ordering through Telesales or the web, please see the links below and let us know if you have questions:

For more information about returning phones visit the Trade-in, turn-in, giveback or return my phone support page and let us know if you have questions

Q:  How can I check my Order status?

A:  You can check your order status by logging into your My Sprint account and look for My Orders or by going to www.sprint.com/myorder

Q:  I never got my order confirmation email.  Can you resend it?

A: Check your Spam folder just in case emails from Sprint have been routed there.  If you're still unable to locate it, you can chat with Order Support through the My Order page and they can provide you with your order number.

Q: I made a mistake with my order (wrong color or size).  Can I change it?

A: Unfortunately, once an order is processed, it cannot be modified.  If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able cancel it by chatting in to Order Support through the My Order page.  Once the current order is cancelled you should be able to create a new order, including a new payment. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

Q: The delivery address on my order is wrong.  Can I update it?

A: Typically, addresses on orders cannot be changed. You may chat with Order Support through the www.sprint.com/myorder page to discuss next steps in this case.

Q: How much does Sprint Complete (formerly TEP) cost for this device?

A: As a higher tier phone, Sprint Complete subscription is $15 a month for the Note10 and $19 for the Note10+.  Sprint Complete has tons of features you may not even know about. Get more information on our Sprint Complete Page

Q: Can I purchase from Samsung or another retailer and add Sprint Complete later?

A: You have up to 60 days after activation to add TEP+ to your new Galaxy Note10.   If you have questions see:

Feel free to ask questions in this thread.  We'll be adding more Q and As to this list for everybody to see.  Keep in mind, we may move your comment to another forum or thread in order to keep this space clear for other customers to get information efficiently

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

30 REPLIES 30
Journeyman

Re: Note10 Launch and Order Info

Is the Unlocked Note 10 compatible with sprint?  On the Samsung checkout page it only gives an option to include a SIM card for Verizon and ATT to avoid going to the store.   Though I feel like when I activated my Note 9 I had to go to the store to get a SIM card too.

Community Manager

Hey Howie411! Yes, Unlocked versions are eligible for activation.  It's a little odd that it didn't let you pick a SIM. Did the Samsung site ask you to pick a carrier at the start of the order? Otherwise, you can absolutely stop by a store for a SIM. 

SeaWolf
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Master

I called Samsung and the only carriers they provide sims for are Verizon and AT&T
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

It seems like Samsung stopped sending Sprint SIMS.  They did with the Note 8, but not the Note 9 or 10.

Community Manager

Folks, I will ask around and try to get confirmation but I believe you're correct.

SeaWolf

Journeyman

If you have the Note9 can you move that sim to a Note10 unlocked?  

Master

I was told no from a rep when I called in and asked. 

She said since the phone is newer than the sim, it will not be compatible. 

You can either call to have them ship you one or go to a sprint store and get one. You might have to pay for it. I think it's like $2-$3

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I went into a Sprint store to preorder my Note 10+, and was told that they are on backorder, and that it wouldn't be shipped for at least 5 weeks after the official launch. If I wanted priority to get my phone earlier, I would have to purchase one of their bundles in addition to the phone. This is a corporate store. I believe that this is a complete lie. Anyone else experience this? 

Highlighted
Community Manager

To clear up a couple of things here.  The Note9 vs Note10 uses different SIMs.  Note9 = CZ4104TLWQ, Note10=CZ4114TLWQ.

There is no 5-week backorder and no special bundle is required to circumvent a 5-week backorder.  You can preorder via the Samsung site or via the MySprint app as mentioned above.

@crpinkard wrote:

I went into a Sprint store to preorder my Note 10+, and was told that they are on backorder, and that it wouldn't be shipped for at least 5 weeks after the official launch. If I wanted priority to get my phone earlier, I would have to purchase one of their bundles in addition to the phone. This is a corporate store. I believe that this is a complete lie. Anyone else experience this? 

Master

I don't think you went to a corporate store, that sounds more like a 3rd party retailer. They look just like a corporate store.
They always use those tactics to upsell.
Do you know the store address and maybe the name of the person you spoke with?
Journeyman

E 96Th St
Fishers, IN 46037

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat