cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10 Launch and Order Info

Master

Re: Note10 Launch and Order Info

did you order via Sprint or Samsung?
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Also, that is for preorders. I'm not sure if they will extend it for orders after release date, which is tomorrow the 23rd.
I believe you have to add your Samsung account, and you will see the credit in the Shop Samsung app. That is credit you can use for accessories for the phone.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

The Sprint version also supports VoLTE.

Journeyman

I pre-ordered through Sprint 

Master

did you try to contact Samsung?
I think once you activate the phone and you login to the Shop Samsung app, you can go under promotions and you should see it there.
Here is how:
Open Shop Samsung
Top Left corner you have the menu (3lines)
Check under My Inbox, you should see on top "Promotion for your Device"
Below it you should have "See if I'm Eligible"
Master

this is the procedure:

1) Install the Shop Samsung app on your new device from the Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store.
2) Open the Shop Samsung app and tap the Menu icon on top left > select My Inbox > tap SEE IF I’M ELIGIBLE for this offer.
3) Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow Shop Samsung to make and manage phone calls and access your contacts.
4) Tap REGISTER NOW for this offer.
5) Tap OK when prompted to sign in to your Samsung Account to redeem the offer.
If not signed in to the Samsung Account on the device, customer will be prompted to sign in or create an account. Otherwise, they will be automatically signed in to their Samsung Account on the Shop Samsung app.
6) Fill out the required information, and if prompted, upload receipt/proof of pre-order with pre-order date visible by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 20, 2019.
Highlighted
Journeyman

That worked! Thank you! I'll probably get it by the time the new Samsung watch drops, which is what I wanted to use it for.
Master

Keep in mind, you only have till the 20th.

Seems like preorder is on the 6th, so you should be good. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat