cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10 Launch and Order Info

Master

Re: Note10 Launch and Order Info

I believe these are the corporate stores around youSmartSelect_20190814-104056_My Sprint.jpg

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Is anyone else having a problem trying to activate an unlocked version?

Master

What issues are you experiencing
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

@Dj_Damjano wrote:
What issues are you experiencing

Being told to verify the phone is unlocked, as they can't verify the IMEI.  I purchased directly from Samsung and this is the unlocked version.

Journeyman

So I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Sprint to get mine activated.  The automated system wasn't working.   First they told me the brand new SIM I had just picked up at the Sprint store was no good and I needed a BYOB SIM.  After pushing for about 10 minutes they somehow managed to activate the phone and (knock on wood) its working now.

On a side note here is a photo of this beauty in blue.

20190821_173712.jpg

Journeyman

LOL, I am now being told my phone is not compatible with the Sprint Network.  This is laughable!

Master

SmartSelect_20190821-170936_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the correct upc for ther sim you need. 

You need to have sprint add the imei in the system and activate it. 

Journeyman

The Sprint chat and phone reps were clueless to be blunt.  A reddit page was posted where a Sprint Technician answers questions, he manually added my IMEI and I was good to go.  Thankfully I was smart enough to Google my way out of this nightmare!

Journeyman

The SIM card I got they finally activated was different.  The part # is SIMOLW417TQ

Master

I'm glad it worked out for you guys. 

Enjoy your note 10s 😜😜

Journeyman

Also heads up Looks like the Unlocked Note 10 Supports VoLTE.  Thank goodness because my Note9 did not.  

Journeyman

How do we register for the $150 Samsung credit? Is it going to happen automatically or do we have to do something on a website?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat