Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note10 Unlocked

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note10 Unlocked

Has anyone been successful in getting their Note10 unlocked activated?  I have been told to verify my phone is unlocked and now that my phone is not compatible on the network.

If you did, what did you say to make this happen?  This is beyond infuriating!

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted

Hey Sean! Can you send me a DM with the IMEI of that Note 10? I'll be happy to help out with getting it loaded into our system for activation. 

Would u be able to help me as well ?

Highlighted

@abrath16, are you having issues activating your Note 10?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted

Hi, recently got a unblocked Samsung galaxy note 10, from Samsung, and sprint is claiming the IMEI is not compatible with there network.

thanks

Highlighted

Hi,

I just got a Samsung note 10 unblocked, from Samsung and sprint says the IMEI is not compatible the network. help

Highlighted

Hi jgassman ! I know and understand that you'd like to use the great features your phone has on our network. Please know that unlocking a device will not necessarily make a device interoperable with another carrier’s network. In other words, a device designed for one network is not made technologically compatible with another network merely by unlocking it. Due to this limitation, there are some devices that are not eligible.

Where were you informed that your device was not eligible with our network? In case you haven't, please check if your phone will work on the Sprint Network by visiting Sprint.com/BYOD . Please let me know the outcome, so that we can explore other options for you. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes I was told the phone was not compatible with sprints network even though it is unblocked from and by Samsung

Highlighted

@jgassman 

It sounds like the IMEI was not entered on the whitelist. I too purchased my unlocked by Samsung® Note 10+ from samsung.com. At first, the IMEI was coming up as not compatible, but that's because Sprint was in the process of manually entering lists of Note 10/10+'s IMEIs on the Note 10's launch date. My Note 10+ finally became compatible once Sprint got around to entering my IMEI.

Have you contacted Samsung regarding this issue? Samsung may be needed in this matter.   

Highlighted

Hey @jgassman, let's take a look into this. Send us a private message to further assist you. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Is this issue still happening? It's not working for my note 10 unlocked in red 

Highlighted

yes, and i also have an unblocked red note

Highlighted

Yup, when I put in my sim card from sprint LTE shows up for a split second then goes back to unable to activate on sprint network. I purchased it out right from samsung since it was the only way to get it in red and now it is sold out. I called and they said to ask samsung to exchange it and that is not happening. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat